Monday, November 11, 2013

Scarecrows and Leaves - Recalling Details - FREEBIE


Last week we continued working on Recalling Details.  I started off by reading this cute little book about a Scarecrow that just isn’t scary.  In this book his friends help him scare away the crows. 


 
 We talked about the Main Idea of the story then we talked about some of the details from the story.  I decided to just record one detail and then the students had to recall the others. 
 

This graphic organizer is from my recalling details pack.  You can check it out HERE
 
 
 
 
Later in the week I read this book:

 

This is one of my favorites.  My students loved this book!!  I decided to make this graphic organizer to go with the book.  The students had to recall three details from the story.

 
 

 

4 comments:

yadongbizz said...

It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I want to suggest you some interesting things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it! 야한동영상

Also feel free to visit may webpage check this link
야설

yadongbizz said...

The article has some good and serviceable information. It was very well authored and easy to understand. 일본야동

Also feel free to visit may webpage check this link
한국야동

yadongbizz said...

Good Service. I'll come often. Great work! I'm surprised there's such a wonderful article 국산야동

Also feel free to visit may webpage check this link
야설

Hihihi said...

슬롯커뮤니티