Saturday, April 6, 2013

Catch Up Post!!! - Spring/ Easter and Cinderella


Here is a look at a few pictures I have snapped in the classroom over the last few weeks!!

The week before Easter we did a little bunny/ spring unit!!    I had my students write a little sequence story about this page from Teacher Helper Magazine.  I told them a step was missing and they had to add it in for themselves!!! 

Bunny Sequence Story – Teacher Helper April/ May 2007
 




Students’ Work
 
This little sweetie even filled up the back of the page!! I have some great writers!!
  
 

Spring ABC Order!! 
 

 I gave my students a little challenge with 16 words!! They did GREAT!!!  You can find these word cards HERE: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Hippity-Hoppity-Spring-Themed-ABC-Order

Sentence Types – Egg Themed!!
 
  


 


You can find this activity HERE:
 

This past week we learned a little about Fairy Tales and read a few versions of Cinderella!! J 

Cinderella Venn Diagrams

 

You can find this activity HERE:



 

1 comment:

vicky1970 said...

Oh my goodness you have been buys. I have been off for 2 weeks but go back tomorrow. Your students write so neatly. Love their work!
Vicky
Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After