Friday, January 27, 2012

Story Summary Pages - More Pigs and Valentines FREEBIE!

Here are some student examples of the story summary sheets from our pig week:


 
If you enjoyed the free samples please check out my new Story Summary Pack on TPT.  It includes 5 more graphic organizers with School Themed clipart that can be used for any story.   
  
 I also uploaded a Concept of Time FREEBIE on TPT.  This Math Activity helps students build an understanding of the difference between a second, a minute, and an hour.  

I hope you enjoy the FREEBIE and if you do please check out my ValenTIME Math Pack onTime to the Half-Hour


 
I also have a Valentine ABC order activity if your interested!



1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for the freebie! This is great! I'd love it if you'd stop by my blog when you get a chance - I'm having a giveaway at the moment too!

Amy
Krazy About Kiddos