Friday, August 12, 2011

Classroom Behavior


It seems like everyone is using the color chart this year for behavior.  I used that chart last year and loved it!!  You can read about it HERE!!  However I started the year using clips on the sides of the chart.  It seemed that "somehow" those clips always seem to BREAK.  So a few months in I added some velco on each color and some cutout fish with my student's names.  It worked out FABULOUSLY!!! 



Here is the Behavior Chart I used to inform the parents of their child's behavior.  You can download this copy HERE

1 comment:

Kerri Buckner said...

Love this chart. I've been trying to figure out how I want to record their behavior. I used yours as guide for making my own. Thanks so much for sharing.

http://mskerriandherkrazykindergarten.blogspot.com/