Thursday, July 4, 2013

Throw Back Thursday - Forest Fun!!

Today I’m linking up with Cara Carroll for a little Throw Back Thursday.  Today I want to go back to one of my favorite units: Forest Expedition!! 
 


 
I loved this unit because it reminds me of my hometown back in Pennsylvania!! 
We started off by making this fun anchor chart!!
  

 

 
 

 
 Writing made from using the chart above!
 
 
 
Here are some pictures of my students work!!
Categorizing and Classifying
My unit includes paper copies of these writing pages but didn’t use them to save copies!! J
Vocabulary Practice
Inflectional Endings
 
 
Compound Words
My students also loved this FABULOUS website:
Here is link to more of forest fun!!
For my Throw Back Thursday fun Check out Cara's Blog Post!!
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Stephanie,
I'm from North Carolina too!
I found you at Throwback Thursday.
Sarah
I Dream of First Grade