Monday, July 16, 2012

New School, NEW YEAR, Classroom Pictures


I'm so behind on blogging but for those of you that follow me on FB know that I teaching at a new school.


One last look at all the stuff I'm moving!!


I made the decision to move to RALEIGH!!! I'm still teaching first grade at a year round school!! I'm on Day 6 already!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??

I behing on blogging so I thought I would start with a class tour.   












I would LOVE to meet up with some Raleigh teachers.

Anyone interested in meeting your lunch??  Maybe July 28th??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You room looks FABULOUS!! Good luck in your new school.....I hope you make new friends!!
~Heather

Lisa R. said...

Your room looks terrific!! I love your pirate board! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Room 214-Ms. Wenzel's Blog said...

Blessings upon your new endeavors! Keep us posted! Please check out my Blog if you haven't done so! SMILES!!!

hydrogen generator said...

Awesome and interesting blog, keep following you and looking for further surprise