Thursday, January 6, 2011

I think It’s Time for Some New Wheels

So . . . I was in a little accident this past week.

Actually ~~~  both cars were totaled!! At first I was happy – I thought well at least I’ll get full retail value out of my current car. AND MOST IMPORTANTLY I WAS NOT HURT AT ALL---  NEITHER WERE THE PEOPLE IN THE OTHER CAR.  I only have a few black and blues which are already starting to fade away.

Turns out buying a new car isn’t much fun.  I’m still trying to decide what kind I want – or should I say – can afford.  I am also sad that most likely I won’t be getting the car with all the fancy features that I don’t need, but WANT.  The worst news is that just today I made my last car payment for the old car!!!  Jeez – Happy New YEAR!!!!   Looks like I’ll still be having a car payment next month. 
Hope you all are having a better start to your year!! 

4 comments:

Abby said...

Bless your heart! I'm glad you're okay!

Good luck with the car hunt!

cc said...

OH MY! That must have been so scary!I'm so glad you are ok...be well
cc

Cecelia said...

The same thing happened to me over Fall Break and it all worked out. I, too, had paid off my car a few years ago and was very sad to now have a car payment.
Thank God everyone was ok. That is all that matters.
NYCecelia

Parent and Child Reading Assistance said...

Wow! I'm glad you're okay. I started following your blog today.