Monday, August 5, 2013

Classroom Tour


Today is Day 6 for me!! I was hoping to post these sooner but last week was so busy I didn’t have time to post them.
 
 
View from the Door


Whole Group Area


Daily 5 Posters can be found HERE!!
Math Posters can be found HERE!!
 
 
Calendar
 
SMART Board
 

Math Materials





 
Word Wall / Word Work

 
Writing Area/ Work on Writing



 


Library

 If you follow me on Instragram under StephKinley you probably have already seen some of my classroom pictures. 
 
 Check back later this week to see some student work from our first second week!  Sorry I guess I didn't take any pictures the first week!!

6 comments:

First Grade Buddies said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
First Grade Buddies said...

Your room was looking very similar to ours...then we saw from TpT that you are in Raleigh and so are we! Happy back to school for you! We're on traditional, so we still have a few weeks before we begin! We're doing a fish theme for our Back to School stuff too!

:) Tamra and Sarah
First Grade Buddies

First Grade Carousel said...

Love your door! YOur classroom looks great :)
Maria
First Grade Carousel

Jess said...

Your door is super cute! I also really like your chair pockets.

Rambling About Reading

Stephanie Livers said...

Your room looks fabulous!!!!!! Thank you fort he freebie!!

Room 214-Ms. Wenzel's Blog said...

WOW...adorable, organized, and ready for your students! Smiles and stop by anytime!