Wednesday, September 1, 2010

This week I have been working hard on learning how to use blogger.  :) 

At school I have been working a lot on my student's writing.  I have decided to do a Writer's Work "ship" this year!  My goal is to break the students into 5 groups.  Each group would attend one Writing Station Each Day and by the end of the week they will have attended each Station.   I plan to have two handwriting stations: one for Daily Oral Language and one for handwriting!  I also want to have a build-a-sentence station.  Where the students will learn to include a who, a what, and a where in their sentences.  The other stations will be for story telling and for journals. 

Today I went to School Tools our school supplies story and bought a Pirate's Themed Bulletin Board set.  I added postive phrases to each part!  I will post more pictures soon of the completed bulletin board!

No comments: